Below are the steps to follow to make a purchase at www. mineralitum.com:
1. Enter the SHOP section located in the main menu at the top of the page, under the shop logo, MINERALITUM. A drop-down menu will appear with the groups of products available in the shop (quartz, fluorites, malachite…). By clicking on one of them, the products available in the shop will appear with their name and price (including VAT). You can also search for products (e.g. yellow calcite) in the search engine located on the right hand side in the top corner of the page.
2. Consult the product SHEET by clicking on the image of the product. In the sheet appears the product name, photos (main and thumbnails), price (VAT included), color, size, origin, availability and description. Clicking on any thumbnail photo, it will appear in place of the main one and you can enlarge it by pressing the ( + ) button, located on the top right. Also, by placing the cursor over the main photo, you can see the photo in more detail. You can see the sequence of photos by pressing the ( < ) button, to see the previous photo, and ( > ), to see the next photo.
3. When you have decided which product you want to buy, click on the button “Add to cart” that appears on a black background in the sheet of each product. The following message will appear:
If you want to go to the cart click on “View Cart” or continue shopping. At any time you can check your cart by clicking on it, located on the right side of the main menu at the top of the page. The options “View cart” and “Checkout” will appear.
4. Click on “View Cart” to check that the selected products are correct. If you want to remove a product from the cart, click on the cross next to the product name and it will be removed.
Debajo de “Total del carrito” aparece:
Subtotal: la suma de los precios de los productos seleccionados (sin IVA).
Envío: para calcular el coste del pedido presione sobre “cambiar dirección” y seleccione su país, su provincia e introduzca el código postal del lugar al que será enviado el producto. Pulse “Actualizar” y aparecerán los gastos de envío.
IVA 21%: aplicado, si procede, al producto y a los gastos de envío.
Total: coste total del pedido en euros.
5. Pase a la siguiente pantalla presionando sobre “Finalizar la compra”. Aparecerá un formulario para completar sus datos de facturación (país, provincia y código postal están rellenos, pues se introdujeron en el paso anterior al calcular los gastos de envío). Los datos solicitados son los necesarios para gestionar el pedido. Compruebe que son correctos. Si los datos de envío son los mismos de facturación, desactive la casilla “¿Enviar a una dirección diferente?”. Si son distintos, active la casilla y aparecerá otro formulario para que introduzca sus datos de envío. Los gastos de envío se calculan según la dirección de envío, no de la de facturación.
Then, if you need to make any specification or request, please fill in the section entitled “Order Notes”. If possible, we will satisfy them. Finally, enter your ID number under “Additional Information”.
A summary of your order will appear in the section entitled “Your order”.
6. To make the payment select one of the available options: through the PayPal payment gateway or through the Stripe payment gateway. With both options you can pay whether you have a PayPal or Stripe account or not, with your bank card, without having to create an account. However, for payments through Paypal, it is necessary to create an account in some countries.
7. Depending on the method of payment chosen:
7.1. PayPal: : Click on the text “Proceed to PayPal”. A window will appear to fill in your Paypal account details and log in to proceed with the payment. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can select “Pay by bank account or credit card” and a form will appear to fill in your details and proceed with the payment. However, it is necessary to create an account in some countries.
7.2. Stripe: Click on the text “Place Order”. A form will be displayed to fill in the information related to your bank card and you can proceed with the payment.
8. A screen will appear indicating that your order has been received and the details of the order.
9. We will keep you informed by e-mail about the processing of your order. You can also track your order by accessing “MY ACCOUNT” in the main menu at the top of the page. To do so, you must previously register, not being obligatory. When your order is sent, we will provide you with a code to track your order through the Post Office.
10. Thank you for trusting MINERALITUM – www.mineralitum.com